Howard Miller Townsend curio cabinet
Production Time: 3 Working Days
|1|| $2278.46 each|
|25|| $2170.70 each|
|144|| $2053.68 each|
- Windsor Cherry finished display cabinet with Acanthus leaf molding
- Sliding glass door in the front with beveled glass
- Adjustable extra thick glass shelves offer plate grooves
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light
- Two incandescent lights provide an illumination level for your collectibles
Acanthus leaf molding accents the pediment along with reeded columns at the sides.
An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at every shelf level. Patent Pending.
The sliding glass door in the front features beveled glass and offers an unobstructed view and easy access, sliding in both directions.
Two incandescent lights provide an ideal illumination level for village collectibles.
Extra thick glass shelves offer plate grooves and can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
Locking door for added security.
No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
Designed and assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
80" x 50" x 21.5"
Country of Manufacture