Howard Miller Jasmine wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $504.50 each|
|25|| $477.96 each|
|144|| $454.06 each|
- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Features embossed molding, burl overlays and carved rosettes
- Black Arabic numerals on the decorative dial
- Antique brass finished lyre pendulum
- Quartz, battery operated, dual chime movement
This classic wall clock features embossed molding below the pediment, burl overlays and carved rosettes on the door.
The dial features an antique background with black Arabic numerals and a raised antique brass outer edge.
An antique brass lyre and grid pendulum complement the dial and bezel.
Quartz, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
27" x 14" x 5"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate. Contact Customer Service for rush times and costs.