Howard Miller Martindale curio display cabinet
Production Time: 3 Working Days
|1|| $1229.14 each|
|25|| $1171.00 each|
|144|| $1107.88 each|
- Cherry Bordeaux finish on select hardwoods and veneers
- Front locking door slides in both directions
- Beveled glass on the front door with glass mirrored back
- Glass shelves with plate grooves can be adjusted to any level
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer lasting light
The front door of this display cabinet slides in both directions for easy access to the shelves.
Beveled glass on the front door for added elegance.
Ample display space with six glass shelves for seven levels of display.
Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
Locking door for added security.
Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
No-Reach™ light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
Designed and Assembled in the USA.
Normal Production Time
3 Working Days
78" x 28" x 17"
Country of Manufacture