Howard Miller Harmon wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $282.26 each|
|25|| $267.40 each|
|144|| $254.04 each|
- Gallery wall clock with a Moment in Time dial
- Framed in wrought iron with a pendulum peep hole
- Glass cover over pendulum hole
- Unique nostalgic look to this clever timepiece
- Quartz, battery operated movement
This unique 26-1/4" gallery wall clock features a Moment in Time antique dial framed in wrought iron, with a pendulum peep hole.
The pendulum opening is surrounded by a warm charcoal bezel and covered with glass. The pendulum is finished in antique brass.
The fashionable colors on the dial and gold-tone spade hands add to the nostalgic tone of the clock.
Quartz movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
2-1/4" x 26-1/4"
Country of Manufacture
H. 1" x W. 3" Engraved Plate. Contact Customer Service for rush times and costs.