Howard Miller Arendal wall clock
Production Time: 10 Working Days
|1|| $468.16 each|
|25|| $443.52 each|
|144|| $421.34 each|
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers
- Features carved accents and a turned urn finish
- Aged dial with black Roman numerals and decorative hands
- Wood stick pendulum with a brass finished spun bob
- Quartz, battery operated dual chime movement
This curvaceous wall clock features carved accents and a turned urn finial which complement the unique style.
The aged dial offers black Roman numerals and decorative black hands.
The wooden stick pendulum features an antique-brass spun bob.
Quartz, dual-chime movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers with light distressing.
Normal Production Time
10 Working Days
29-1/2" x 9" x 4-1/2"
Country of Manufacture
H. 3/4" x W. 3" Engraved Plate. Contact Customer Service for rush times and costs.